View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 07:14 AM   #6437 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I rememeber that now Jar. Took out that piece of cement with everything the car had. Mind boggling something like that would be in the road.
It wasn't on the road until a truck pulled out from a construction site and sent it flying across the lanes (not sure whether it flew out of the tailgate or fell out from under the truck). It nailed the Honda Civic in front of me so bad that I felt like I dodged a bullet even with all the damage. It bounced up the Honda, denting the hood pretty good in several places and then smashed the hell out of the windshield before rolling over the car. I was slowing down by that point, but I had no where to maneuver due to traffic and just had to eat it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |