View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 09:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The Milwaukee is one of the best battery impacts out. It has a chip in it to monitor the battery condition. The others don't. Dewalt is planning to install the chip in next year models according to the rep I talked to at work.

I have a Sears 19.2V impact. It's been good, not great. I used it for the levelers on the camper when I had it. It got the job done.

If you get an impact. Get a commercial grade, not a DIY. The commercial grade has metal gears. Some DIY don't.
Assuming you mean the light up indicator of how much power is left in the battery then the Dewalts already have them as the one I got last weekend has it.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote