View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 10:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Would love to see a DIY video from the Junkman how he paints his bumper!
That would be a VERY advanced video that would be hours long. You think that my simple paint correction videos are long, automotive painting would take even LONGER. Add to that, some people can't follow detailed instructions with my simple paint correction videos so I could just imagine how chaotic the questions would be on an automotive painting video would be. Just check out the ones on You Tube now. The video posters hardly ever get back to people because there are so many questions being asked.

No thank you!

There are people out there who make videos like that but they leave out so much information that you end up realizing how much work it is AFTER you get started on the job. Then you get hit with 5000 questions because people don't follow your instructions to the letter, and they end up having to take their car to a professional. I don't want to be responsible for creating that headache for anyone, including myself! The equipment, setting up the equipment and the materials needed alone would be an EPIC video.