View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 10:19 PM   #6186 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottM View Post
Arrgh! I had a set of 2017 Nismo rims and tires "sold" to me from a forum member with no curb rash. I confirmed I was taking them and agreed on the price. I was going to Toronto this Friday to pick up and according to the seller he said he was ok with that. I cashed in 3500$ of my work stocks (no the tires didn't cost that much ) just for this and got a message today saying he sold them for 200$ over asking price and the guy came and picked up immediately... FFS! I would have paid more than that if he wanted to barter but he made the price not me....
Doesn't matter who the seller is here but damn kinda upset right now...
Oh, but it does...

Sorry this happened to you.