View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 06:13 PM   #6179 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New "What did you do with your Z today" (with off topic replies) XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottM View Post
Arrgh! I had a set of 2017 Nismo rims and tires "sold" to me from a forum member with no curb rash. I confirmed I was taking them and agreed on the price. I was going to Toronto this Friday to pick up and according to the seller he said he was ok with that. I cashed in 3500$ of my work stocks (no the tires didn't cost that much ) just for this and got a message today saying he sold them for 200$ over asking price and the guy came and picked up immediately... FFS! I would have paid more than that if he wanted to barter but he made the price not me....

Doesn't matter who the seller is here but damn kinda upset right now...

I would be extremely pissed.

It's amazing to me how many flakes are doing "deals" on here.

If you agree to a price. Sell it for that!! If you agree to buy something, then frickin' buy it.

Buyers. If you say you'll buy something, and decide you don't want it, Let the seller know. Quit being such self-absorbed little fackers and have some basic courtesy.

I can't count the number of "i want its" I get that back out and don't let me know. One guy did it three times. On something NOBODY else was offering.

If a seller does what your seller did, I think he/she should be permanently be banned from here.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 07-22-2017 at 09:52 PM.