Thread: Seeking advice
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lvcky69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z & 16 911 S
Lvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
The wheels you have posted will not give you the concave look that the ones on the Corvette have.

If you want that look without a huge cost, you would be better off getting some Forgestar F14s.

I would also recommend getting proper offsets so you do not have to use spacers.

Contact getyourwheels, they are very experienced in Z fitment and will give you the best prices and best advice.
The problem about getting the f14s is that it takes 4-5 months to produce and they cost almost two grand..I'm going to try to see if I can find diff wheels with the same specs that they told me to go with the f14s..
Lvcky69 is offline   Reply With Quote