Thread: Seeking advice
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 11:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lvcky69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z & 16 911 S
Lvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
$1k...total? I'd be surprised if any $1k set of brand new wheels would be of any kind of decent quality.... and I am resident cheap bastard on this forum. That being said, contact forum vendor getyourwheels.. he should be able to set you up with whatever and tell you the specs you need for the look you want.
I had the miro type 112 $999 shipped, almost identical to these ones when I had my rx8 it is been 5 years and they still look new..no bents, cracks whatsoever..i mean at that price, I dont consider a set of wheels cheap. i was looking at the f14 forgestar and they told me it will take 6 months to produce them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
XXR makes absolute garbage wheels. They are a downgrade from stock if you have Sport wheels. If you have Base wheels, spend the $1k on a set of Sport takeoffs.
I have the base model..the gunmetal ones

bbcode img

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
In Before The Move to wheels section.

You are trying to ask several questions at once.

It would be best if you break your thoughts into individual questions so it is easier to understand what you need.

What suspension are mods running?
I just bought a set of BC's coilovers and 20mm front 25mm rear thats about it..
Lvcky69 is offline   Reply With Quote