Thread: Gas Pedal Delay
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:56 AM   #1014 (permalink)
cwrenny
Base Member

Drives: 2011 G37 IPL
cwrenny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingpilot View Post
HI,

I have the same issues when it gets hot outside, my 370z turns into a Nissan Sentra.....Bogged down lethargic acceleration and laggy throttle response from idle up to about 3500RPM.

Did anyone come up with an ECU fix for this?
This is definitely limp mode. I was having similar issues when I went to 3" MAF housings. Check to make sure there aren't any soft codes sitting in the background on your ECU. I've experienced limp mode multiple times with no CEL but the soft code was present in the background when I scanned it. Sometimes those soft codes can come and go if the problem is intermittent so scan the car often and maybe you can catch it. FYI between 2009 and 2014 Nissan used a P006A code (MAF/MAP to throttle position correlation) which came up often, even on factory stock cars. In later ROMs Nissan removed it because it was too problematic.

Side note: the wstar's 2300 throttle map is pretty good. That's what I'm running currently.. could be a bit more aggressive at lower RPMs But it does get the TBs open much quicker than stock and is stable over all
cwrenny is offline   Reply With Quote