View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Update: I received my cable, and was able to access my old tune. No note saying what the problem was, just a cable that the software recognizes. So that's fine. At least I was able to open my old tune and start to convert it to the new format. After spending a lot of time copying tables over, I go to flash it, and it gives me an error: "CABLE LICENSE ERROR 00" . Great.

Does anyone know if that means my license is toast? It's confusing because if it IS a dead license, I wouldn't think it would allow me access to edit the tune in the first place. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help!
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote