View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 05:51 PM   #6046 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Hi Everyone -

I'm one of the guys from "way back" a few years ago that participated heavily on the Board and made some great friends, both in person and electronically.

Thought I'd give a brief update with the hope of not looking like a troll.

I sold my 2011 370Z back in early-'15. Just got a bit tired with it. I knew I would always go back to a sports car and had hoped a new Z would have appeared by now.

I finally got impatient and jumped on something that either happened today, or would be gone. I was able to purchase a 2018 Audi TT RS. I pick it up on Saturday.

Mr. Jar and the ever lovely Ms. Pint - I will be back up in Austin soon now that I have a decent car again. We need to hit Bacon and the Hill Country!

Cheers!
Nice, Mr. Gurney! Looking good

Definitely need to get together!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |