View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 07:58 AM   #6008 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
Then there's the other side of the coin of some of the workers at auto parts stores that are complete dill holes.
Went into one looking for a "Powerball" polisher and when I told the guy, he just laughed. Then I proceeded to walk back to the shelf and picked up, lo-and-behold, a Powerball.
I just looked at him and thought, "Suck it".
I'll agree with that. I work at a parts store and some of the idiots that work at them.... holy crap...

Sometimes it's a tie between who is dumber... the customer or the idiot trying to sell him parts...