View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what a ton of misinformation and jumping to conclusions. Drop tank for fuel pump? Seriously that is really uncommon and only car line I know that still requires that in cars is GM (because they are stupid, coupled with one of the most common manufacturers to have fuel pump failures makes them double stupid). Now if we are all going to just guess what went wrong I'll throw my own random guess and say fuse for ignition coils (just guessing since my breif 2 min look in FSM I couldn't find ignition diagram but typically one fuse feeds all power supply to coils). Anyway not trying to be a **** but point was to take some test before wasting money on the wrong things.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote