Thread: Lips Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lvcky69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z & 16 911 S
Lvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZeta View Post
I just wanted to add to Carlito's point. I think he may be the only person I have heard of that retrofitted an older lip to the new 2013 bumper cover. - Which is killer in itself.

Also I am pretty sure it took some body work to mold it in and then the custom paint.

You only have a few lip options, then you need to start to consider full bumper, or cheap pre-2013 bumper cover and a wider choice of lips. Plus you could get the fangs back.
i think you could still use the same old lip from a 09..the 13 bumper has the same shape as the older ones..they just added some fog lights but the old lip is installed below the lights..
Lvcky69 is offline   Reply With Quote