View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:48 PM   #84 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Update

All measurements from donor car are done, tooling is in process and prototype should be completed soon!

Very excited this process is moving forward and of course to do it right it takes time.

I also would like all to know that I researched and pushed for this development out of my own need due to a broken top and Nissan wanting mega bucks $$$ to replace. I do not want to part ways with my roadster so I pushed hard to help make this happen. In full disclosure I do not have any association with the manufacturer and simply wanted this option for my car and to help others that can benefit from this top.

Thanks for the support and I will report back when I get another update.

F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote