View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnThatZGuy View Post
Motordyne for the beautiful pipes and no rasp.
Mine rasps. I've got the Motordyne with HFCs and Borla CBE and it rasps at about 3k. At least I assume that's what you are speaking of.

If you go with Motordyne, you'll have to extend the O2 sensor cables. I had mine done at Dynosty and they extended them. Not sure exactly how they did it, because you can't solder the wires.

I love them though. Sounds REALLY awesome when you go through a tunnel.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 07-19-2017 at 04:15 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote