View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:05 PM   #5985 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
It's even more fun working at an auto parts store. Holy crap, the stupid just rolls off of some people. What's scary is the uninformed are 'working' on their cars and occupying the same road space as us.
Then there's the other side of the coin of some of the workers at auto parts stores that are complete dill holes.
Went into one looking for a "Powerball" polisher and when I told the guy, he just laughed. Then I proceeded to walk back to the shelf and picked up, lo-and-behold, a Powerball.
I just looked at him and thought, "Suck it".
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb