View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
epod86
Base Member

Drives: 06 Mustang GT BK M5
epod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZINMO View Post
Nice, well, except for the awful dealer sticker on the back. WTF? Why do dealers assume we want their name stuck to the new paint on our cars?
My family (since my dad's dad) always makes the sale contingent on removal of the dealer badge. Why would I want to give them free advertising? You can always give them a spiel about the monthly cost they should pay you for advertising for them. Or you could go google and do it based on viewings

I'm liking the blue more and more. I liked it on the site, but stepped back after seeing a few pictures floating around. Now I'm thinking they were underexposed and ruined the color.
epod86 is offline   Reply With Quote