View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 07:45 AM   #5968 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Just the stupid stuff. Asking if you own a sport model or base though sent me right over the edge. Im fine if people ask which fuse to pull for the lock issue or even how to remove panels. But dumb stuff like how to remove a tire or change air filters blow my mind. People spend 30k and are truly this dumb. I just can't tolerate stupidity any longer. If you can't do a Google search on what oil to use or watch a YouTube video on where to jack the car up, you don't deserve anything. If I was ever that lazy, I'd be lucky enough to be driving my old cobalt still.
It's even more fun working at an auto parts store. Holy crap, the stupid just rolls off of some people. What's scary is the uninformed are 'working' on their cars and occupying the same road space as us.