View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #326 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmonte92 View Post
Hey Guys,

I got my Z at RiverView Nissan in Mesa. I spoke to them after USAA quoted them as one of the local dealerships with whom to work with. The same day I talked to them, was the same day I had bought my Z. The were very accommidating, too; They bought me lunch and kept bringin' me sodas, while I waited. It was a very satifiying experience. I went in with $5K and a trade-in (that I was upside-down on) and they were able to keep my payments in the price range that I could afford.

They said they were pretty desperate to make sales being that they were a very new dealership, so that may be one place you want to check out.

Hope this helps!
Wow that sounds alot like my deal! I'm not under on my trade in, but I'll only have about 2k for a downpayment + trade in. Hmm, I'll have to give them a look see. My only problem is I live/work on the west side so it's hard for me to get to the east side during the week. But if they can give me a good deal, it's worth it. lol

If you don't mind me asking, what is your payment now? I'm hoping to get mine somewhere in the $500 range... but anything less than that would be awesome! lol

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote