View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 05:20 AM   #61 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhbcase View Post
Actually maintenance costs didn't actually cross my mind so I'm glad you mentioned it; However right after I posted, I saw an article mentioning a new Z will be unveiled this year (sorry if this is old news). Might wait to see what that entails.

Also, do you think I'd be hard to find a used GTR in good condition? Or would you say the original owners just rag them the f*** out then move on? Thanks for the advice guys!
Firstly, I seriously doubt there will be a new Z anytime soon or ever. If and when it happens, it will definitely not be what you expect. Probably a 4 cylinder turbo or even some sort of hybrid on a crossover platform. Let's face it, these are the last of the true Z's.

Secondly, it's almost impossible to find a used GTR that hasn't had the sh*t kicked out of it, usually on track. And that's if you find a stock one. I'd love to upgrade to a GTR one day but I know the pitfalls of buying one used.