View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #55 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

I've got this diffuser (maybe pre-production #002). I did notice some increased stability under heavy braking. The tail end of the car doesn't wag around alot. I did have to bastardize the install to get it to fit my Motordyne Cat back (the three inch pipes with 5 inch tips are not compatible). It should fit most other exhausts though. The product extremely well finished and the hardware that comes with it is very nice. You'll see the difference more if you have the split style exhaust (MD, FI, HKS) since you wont have air getting trapped under the bumper cover.

(I had the diffuser before the wing so that assessment is accurate before adding more downforce)

At ZCON this year:

Last edited by abm89; 07-17-2017 at 02:23 PM.
abm89 is online now   Reply With Quote