View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 12:09 AM   #1873 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeking View Post
What maxes out first the stillen pump or the injectors? I have the 9lb pulley already, wondering if upgrading the pump and not the injectors would show any gain/benefit? They have pumps locally and not injectors, so I could only install one before I dyno my a2a kit.
The Pump is what you want to have good pressure to your injectors. If you're using the Stillen supplied 600cc Deatschewerks, they're spray pattern is not as great as what is being offered out there in comparison to Bosch or Injector Dynamics (ID).

If you choose to keep the Stillen pump and Injectors the next best thing to do would be install a Fuel Return System.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote