View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When you swap out water pumps. I would like to see pictures of the impeller. Be best if you can show both new and old.
May have finally gotten the water pump to give up the ghost and caught it in the act. Started car from cold start today with no load on engine and low and behold i can hear the faint sound of.....squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak. Bend down in the engine bay to try and locate it and nearest i can tell it's coming from where the water pump sits. Definitely not belt squeak or pulleys as i have already dealt with that in the past and know what it sounds like so i think we have a winner here.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote