View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 06:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin2010 View Post
I don't think i even want to know haha, just worried that the company isn't a fake or just there for the money as i've never seen these wheels in person and can't find hardly anything in the google but if they are that small and only local that could be why and maybe the price
Look's like a company in Miami Florida; I see they offer tuning programs for some European car's & it say's the wheel's are made from USA forged aluminum,,,but doesn't say that they're mfg. in US.
That kinda money & I'd be on a set of Forgeline's built in Ohio & lot's of beautiful wheel's to choose from....and being a wheel/tire enthusiast,,,I like a lot of different wheel's & tire set-up's; can be costly to own a few different set's.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote