View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 03:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin2010 View Post
IMG_1018 by Kasey Meadows, on Flickr

IMG_1025 by Kasey Meadows, on Flickr

should give you a little bit of an idea, and the looks of things with an amp tucked in there.
That looks very clean and organized great job. My audio road shop ordered a Zenclosure subwoofer box so, as far as I know the Zenclosure subwoofer box would be mounted right on top of where your amp is located. I am looking for ideas to where to mount the amps and crossovers because I still would like to have a space wheel/tire in the back. I am looking to hide the amps and crossovers. In the back of the seat or on the subwoofer box? Where did you guys mount your amps and crossovers? Pics are greatly appreciated.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote