View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:57 PM   #551 (permalink)
MplsPete
Base Member

Drives: '14 Nismo Red 6mt
MplsPete is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Ryan,
I don't know how many people have thanked you for your efforts in designing & building this pedal assembly, but here's another "Thank You" Ryan from Minneapolis.
With a lot of help from my son in law Andy, we installed it in a little over 4 hrs. The difference from OEM is amazing, and not that the OEM pedal is difficult to use, but clutch engagement is so much smoother with RJM.
Only one very minor issue we had was inserting the clevis pins (HD or OEM) into the new assembly hole. The pin hole in this assembly was so tight we could not press the clevis pin through the hole. We recommend checking the fit while on the work bench. (We didn't think to check the fit while out of the car.) Andy took a narrow strip of fine grit sand paper (don't know the grit) and lightly sanded around the pin insertion end. With a little tapping I persuaded it into place. We followed the start up instructions at the end, took the Z for a test drive and all is working great. I could not be happier with my first mod.
MplsPete is offline   Reply With Quote