View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 11:12 AM   #38 (permalink)
KCZ
Base Member

Drives: '03 350Z Track Model
KCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I can understand the red. The red on the red accent line just looked stupid. But SILVER? That was the ONLY color of interest for me. I guess I'll be going out today and hunt a Silver 2017, non tech nismo. Nissan just doesn't know **** about ****. Everything is bottom line.
Yes, the choices are a 2017 in the color you want, vs a 2018 in a color you don't want but with the Exedy and Dunlops. As for me, I wanted red. Do they really anticipate selling so few of these cars that it wouldn't pay them to set up to spray some body parts in silver and red? Or God forbid, yellow or blue? You'd think that if 2018 really is the last year for the 370Z Nismo, they'd give us one color option (black and white are not colors).

Rant over.

Last edited by KCZ; 07-15-2017 at 11:29 AM.
KCZ is offline   Reply With Quote