View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 09:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful car.... would love to hear about how you like the manual transmission and an overall review. are they more reliable these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWS44 View Post
Really enjoyed my 2010 and 2013 370Z Roadsters, but after seven years it was time to move on. I've bounced back and forth between Zs and Vettes over the years, and after saving for a while, it was time to hop back to the "other" side.

Being a nut for blue/silver/gunmetal shades, I almost went nuts when GM unveiled the Grand Sport Collectors Edition with the Watkins Glen Gray/Tension Blue color scheme last fall. I was lucky enough to find one still available with a manual this late in the model year. Drove down to Atlanta last week to make the trade and bring this guy home:

Anyways...I've lurked here a lot more than I've posted over the years, but got a lot of good, helpful info here! Kinda been a shame to see Nissan continue to stand pat on the Z all this time. Hopefully they'll give it some fresh attention someday, and not let it die on the vine! (and here's hoping that any new one still comes with a manual trans, too )

Oh...and if anyone has been scouring the Interwebs for a well-kept, low-mileage, Gun Metallic 370Z Roadster (Touring + Sport)...you might want to look up the used car inventory @ Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth, GA.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote