View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 08:06 AM   #208 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin2010 View Post
Purchased one back in 2015 and absolutely love it. question to you RJM has their been updates or revisions since then? I wish I could lower my engagement point closer to the floor like I've been used to in other cars. Thanks for the great product
McLovin2010, yes there was a major update to Rev3 in winter of 2016 that saw many updates in both how the units are installed (much easier then Rev1/Rev2) and had new adjustment mechanisms keeping with the theme of seriously reducing install time. Thru all of that many who upgraded from Rev2 to Rev3 have told me they didn't initially believe I could have improved further over their older models but I had. With the Rev3 system you can get your engagement right on the floor no matter what clutch setup you're running. When paired with a Gen2 HD CMC it gives you even more setup flexibility as the Clutch rod on the Gen2 units gives you 4x the adjustment range of the oem master cylinders.
Hope that helps
Ryan@RJM

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote