View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job on the Evo-R cover, might have to jack that idea from you lol

On the power side, I'm surprised as well... only 4hp but the 19ft-lbs looks good; too bad you couldn't do a direct comparison between the stock and AAM manifolds because I would've liked to seen an apples to apples comparison.

Beyond those mods, do you have any exhaust mods installed (other than headers, which you already mentioned not having)? If not, those/test pipes or hfcs/exhaust would be the next step(s). You may want to look into injectors as well because Moncef informed me that after the Admin intakes were installed many people were seeing 95% duty cycle; just something to be aware of.
NorthStyle is online now   Reply With Quote