View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
HIZZY
Base Member

Drives: 2017 NISMO 370
HIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bagged 15+ Nismo???

Ok guys,

I've been searching & searching, all over youtube as well.... but no one is answering my questions...

Who's got a bagged 15+ nismo?

I want to know what the comparison is between the bags vs. nismo suspension.

I would love to bag the nismo.... just afraid of losing ride quality (i love the way the nismo suspension is set up),,, but would also like to "AIR IT OUT" as they say

So.....
Tell me the process of bagging the nismo.
Do camber kits need to go along with this type of setup? what adjustments need to be made?

It looks like the companies such as AirLiftPerformance & AccuAir sell the setups as something that goes along with stock suspension parts.

I've never met anyone with bags yet.... so I am clueless how it all works. Need to find locals in my area with bags.

Just want some input,,, especially with those that have bagged nismos.

PS..... i agree with those that will say "let the nismo be a nismo" and don't do anything..... but..... THAT MOD BUG THOUGH
HIZZY is offline   Reply With Quote