Thread: 2017 370z Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 03:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave_Z View Post
The GM just kept saying over the phone he could not go lower than 36k because it is a certified used vehicle and the car is pretty much brand new it looks in excellent condition based off the pictures. The first thing I did ask was why is it for sale if its pretty much brand new, like you stated could be a horrible previous owner that could not afford it but in this case it was a lease for 8 months and the dealer states it was babied so we will see once I check it out in person this weekend or the next at the latest. I really do want to bring the price down since I will be paying at least half of what it will cost upfront , hopefully that gives me some bargaining power lol
I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely hate it when a salesperson says a used car is practically new. IT'S USED. What is so hard about that to understand. It's almost as if there's a specific mileage to mark it used. Then there are those dealers who sell "new" vehicles with 200+ miles on them. They all effing suck.

Sorry for my rant (I'm going through the same thing as you lol), but good luck! One thing I've learned is nothing really ever happens over the phone. When you make up your mind, go into the dealership with your finances in order. By having your finances in order, I mean have your loan amount ready to go and make sure it amounts to exactly what you want it to be. Furthermore, have the cash/check for whatever you want to put as down payment. Don't bring anything more. That way they'll either work with you since you literally have nothing more to offer OR you'll go home w/o a nismo and be glad you didn't overpay. They'll either call you back or I'm sure you'll find another one. Let us know how it goes.

Last edited by babyzilla; 07-13-2017 at 03:43 PM.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote