View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
I was under the impression this wasn't coming to the States?!?
I didn't read anywhere it wasn't or is. This is what I do know historically about Hyundai and anything relative to the Elantra/I30 series...
The touring models always debut and run in the U.K. first. They don't come here right away and they gauge public interest before shipping cars like that here. It took two years before we got the I30 hatch here which we call the Elantra touring? So this may come as the Elantra R spec or something if there's a demand from the Hyundai community?

Whether it comes here or not. Our brand ain't doing shut to make passenger cars interesting. PERIOD unless you really itch for blacked out mirrors and spoilers. Hyundai/Kia, are...

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 07-13-2017 at 12:38 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote