View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 09:03 AM   #49 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every trim piece on the interior is loose, everything rattles or squeaks, and I'm kind of over it.
Go buy some felt of various thickness, and stick foam double sided tape.....some silicon lube.....and fix it. In my Nismo I did just that and make it rattle and squeak FREE. All of the interior plastic and hatch panels some off pretty easily, you can take the whole interior apart in less than an hour, sans the seats, and use the felt and lube to address the squeaks and rattles. Add some Dynamatt while you are at it. Sit in the car, and press around the various plastic trim pieces and see if you can get them to make noises. If so, then use the felt so that they don't move around or touch each other.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote