View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:30 AM   #26 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommateal View Post
****UPDATE#2****

Replaced the AF sensor Bank 1 with a Denso.

Car is running much better but still not totally fixed.

It's pulling harder and as of right now almost no stumble - still a small stumble seldom at 3.5k rpm but its mostly gone.

After car is hot (200+ degrees) and turned off for a little bit apon restart it is still sputtering but not as bad.

I can't keep nickle and dime parts into this car... -.- Any repair suggestions? Should I replace the driver side AF as well?

Here is a pic of the recommended work from nissan - His tests ONLY showed Bank 1 issue af though recommends changing both banks.
just an update....after I changed out my pcv valves I now see my fuel trims in opposite positions at startup. before changing out the pcv valves on startup my LTFT would be at -10.94% with STFT trending towards +9%. once warm with the old pcv valves my LTFT would stay stuck at -10.94% with STFT at around +3% or close to 0%, when I would snap the throttle open LTFT would stay pinned at -10.94%. now with new PCV valves on startup my LTFT is now at +9% and STFT is at a -10% until warm up when LTFT seems to settle at around -8% and STFT seems to settle around 0%, interesting to note however is now when I snap the throttle open all fuel trims line up at 0% or close to it and go back to the previous figures when let back down to idle. not to jump to any conclusions, but to me at least the old PCV valves seem to have been the culprit when it came to the fuel trims seeing as everything is now lining up with the new PCV valves. oh and car now idles smoothly without the stumbles and drops in RPM I was seeing before.

Last edited by Z_ealot; 07-13-2017 at 02:08 AM.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote