Thread: 2017 370z Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 06:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave_Z View Post
Hey guys I am in the process of purchasing a used 2017 Nismo Tech 6MT with 8.5k miles and I was just wondering what your guys input would be on the price and if I should try to negotiate further. First of all it will be a 6 hour drive to get it which is not a big deal really , they originally had it priced at 40k and I talked to their GM (its a Nissan dealer) and I was able to lower it too 36k after going back and forth. My OTD price is almost 40k and I will be going down to look at it and hopefully buy it this weekend. Would you more experienced and seasoned Z buyers suggest I can definitely get this amazing vehicle at a lower price or it's at a good price already?
Well it depends really on what area you are in. That is a really good price if it is a nice 2017 Nissan 370Z Nismo in very good condition I encourage you to purchase it. In my area I found all the Nissan 370Z Nismo's for sale used are priced higher and the new 2017 and 2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo's at the Nissan Dealerships are selling for MSRP like it or not. I talked to a sales manager at a Nissan Dealership and one of the things he told me is that Nissan is producing less 2017 and 2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo cars.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote