View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280z/300zx View Post
Pricing needs to come down about 10k. No way a NISMO Z is worth 45k by a long shot. If Nissan is dead set on keeping the 370z around they need to be lowering the price, not raising it or maintain it. The other cars in the 40-45k available are just too potent
Your $10k price cut is way OD. No other car in this price range has this level of body bracing and suspension tuning. We're the only coupe in the price range with hydraulic steering. The improvements on the clutch were made without a price hike. I think that's great. I think the Z Nismo is not a horrible deal. I'd say they're about $3,000 overpriced. The Yamaha dampers, rays wheels, brake cooling $5,000 recaros. You want that for $35k and 350HP, with a pretty striking body kit, with that grey and red accent line that's hand painted in an EXPENSIVE enamel paint?

I think the nismo is a decent deal at the moment. I used to think like you and then I dissected all the engineering that goes into a Nismo.

They can't be had $42k street price. That's just crazy, for what it is.