View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 08:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dream Team
Base Member

Drives: 2010 RX8-R3
Dream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I don't like the price either but no one makes a two seater sportscar that delivers like the Nismo in the price range. We can gripe all we want about keeping up with the pony cars but Nissan doesn't give a rats a$$ about that because there is no way for them to complete with the big three they volume of sales are way to high.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I think that is the point....these are not in the same category as the pony cars. They have 4 seats and weigh over 3700 pounds last I checked. Different driving feel and dynamic. No the Z has no real competitor and Nissan sells around 6000 a year which is pretty good for a rather impractical 2 seat sports car that has been around for almost a decade. Besides based on the rumors coming out of Nissan many on hear will not like the next Z if it offers no manual or isn't naturally aspirated or heaven forbid is some type of sporty crossover.
Dream Team is offline   Reply With Quote