View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 06:22 PM   #43 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Rusty,
That's a logical standpoint, but see how you didn't have to tell me to go Fook a goat. I can understand my low post count, wordy replies and wrong car I.D is discerning, but that's no reason to be hostile.

I wasn't at all trying to make this about me. I just like sharing and debating good ideas. But i'm not gonna hijack OP's thread to get on a personal debate with anyone, certainly something not relevant to the original premise.

You guys already shared good info, i see no reason repeating the same stuff. I'm sure their were other things OP wanted to expand on, or in the case of a future reader looking at this thread.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote