View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:09 AM   #322 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by husam2012 View Post
I already watched that video among countless others researching this problem.. The only thing I can see is that I might of used a wrong oil filter stud causing the oil to never flow back to the engine after it is filtered. I did try 3 filters of varying brands before taking the Mocal plate off and it worked instantly afterwards.
Wouldn't it be better to just delete the Mocal plate for now and go without it?
Also having to trial and error 3 different oil filters and not being sure about a stud seems risky to try and fix this problem.
Perhaps you might just need to take it to and expert shop at this stage so as not to risk anything further. Just a suggestion now you've got this far on this project.
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote