View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 09:11 PM   #61 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
How were you able to ascertain funtion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zBLAST View Post
to me fit and function seemed pretty dead on, but then again i dont have the name brand one to go byy. But, its been on my car for a few weeks and im getting all sorts of attention with it. only down fall i wish i had the company paint it for me, to much work involved ) prep, and paint and finish lol hahah. BUT would i buy this wing again, definite hell yea!!!!
I think what cooltoy meant was how did you determine the performance difference this wing provided over what you had before. "Function on point" would imply this wing provided a performance gain over stock. For example: if you had a baseline lap time or baseline downforce measurement and then the updated results with the new wing. That would determine how you ascertained function.
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote