View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 08:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
DWS44
Base Member

Drives: 17 Vette Grand Sport
DWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
I guess I was just used to Vettes having round tail lights...Over the past couple of years though, I've grown to like the back end, and it actually goes well with the rest of the car.
I hear ya...I was the same way at first! Seeing the taillights in person makes all the difference in the world, too. For whatever reason, they look a lot nicer in person than they do in photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
With that said, the blue touches don't do it for me. Sorry. I just like the more reserved look better myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BboyZ View Post
Nice, I like the exterior color scheme, but not in interior.
Hehe...I get that the blue won't be for everyone. I'm a nut for blue to start with, and one of my goals when thinking of my next car was to spice up the interior a bit. Save for a two-tone "frost" interior in a 350Z years ago, I've almost always had single-tone grey or black interiors. Given those two facts, the first time I saw this interior, I almost needed a towel and a cigarette.

Last edited by DWS44; 07-09-2017 at 08:22 PM.
DWS44 is offline   Reply With Quote