View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Not to jinx it - but my car only rattles on bad roads and I have an occasional rattle that seems to be coming from the front - like if something is loose but I chalk it up to being a 6yr old car with 88k miles on it.
Plain and simple, I have never had a car that didn't have rattles - I know friends who own Lexus cars and SUVs don't seem to experience the rattles like other brands do but...they also don't experience the driving experience either. I think it is probably due to most cars that are performance driven have tighter suspensions which means that things will eventually rattle when you drive it a lot. My G35 rattled, my ex's BMW had a few and my GTI had rattles as well - I just don't expect to find a perfect car.
One question though - would you rather deal with a few rattles or drive a fast car (let's face it - the F-Type will be very fast out of the box) but have a numb feeling when driving?
Maybe the dealership can help you diagnose where they are coming from and eliminate some of them for you.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote