View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 08:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dream Team
Base Member

Drives: 2010 RX8-R3
Dream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Canadians Love The 370Z....Sales Have Doubled!

I have noticed more 370Z's on the road in the last year and thought is it because I want one or is it in fact because more people are buying them. A quick check of the sales numbers verified what I had thought. There were in fact more Z's on the road....much more Nissan 370Z Sales Figures - GOOD CAR BAD CAR In fact in 2016 more 370z's were sold in Canada then in the entire history of the vehicle second only to the first year of the 350z. So 7 years into the life of the car Canadians are gobbling them up lol. Of course the most obvious reason is pricing. The base model in 2015 was stripped down and the new price was $29,998 which despite the weak dollar was the same price as the U.S. market. In Canada that is a steal. It would be similar to selling the base Z in the U.S. for $22,500. So while we do love the Z for sure I think what we really love is a great value proposition. For under $30,000 what else can you get??? Nothing that comes close is the answer and yes the BRZ twins are fun but nowhere near as powerful or fast. So in a world where North American sales are around 6000 units we account for nearly 1000 sales. I wonder what is in store for 2017...based on early returns and a new value proposition introduced to the 2018 lineup I think sales will be similar this year. Go Canada

*Doubled since 2014 the title should read*

Last edited by Dream Team; 07-09-2017 at 08:50 AM.
Dream Team is offline   Reply With Quote