View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #6072 (permalink)
ShuuraRG
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370Z NISMO
ShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond reputeShuuraRG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by socce View Post
I have had the 18" resonated CBE + RHFC for a a little while now.

While waiting I was concerned that it might be too quiet with those resonators, since all that I have read here was giving me that impression, but for ME, it's perfect. Wouldn't want it any louder to be honest. About an hours drive in the car with my gf, she admitted she was a bit fatigued from the sound. She is just probably not really use to anything like this. Do note, this was spirited city driving, stop and go - not cruising. Spirited driving and the windows down it is a bit of a challenge to hold any sort of conversation.

Would I still like it if it was louder ? Most likely.
I went without the resonators this time around. I had 18" resonators on the G37 and thought that it was a bit too quiet. For the Z, I'm not concerned about not having resonators, and she's my DD all-year-round. I can't wait to receive my order!
ShuuraRG is offline   Reply With Quote