Thread: best shift knob
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 10:12 AM   #267 (permalink)
socce
Base Member

Drives: 40th
socce is on a distinguished road

It’s mid 2017 and I’m hoping a more experienced member can offer a recommendation on a tried and tested shift knob. Also hoping this tried and tested knob will be aesthetically pleasing to me.

Was originally thinking about the Password JDM Balanced Shift Knob because the red handle would go great with the red interior of my 40th. There’s also something about the PWJDM logo with the Japanese writing on the band of the knob that appeals to me in the Z. I’m just not sure how functional this knob is being that it’s a bit lighter than stock. Seemed to have a lot of fan fare when it came out though. Retailing for $60

Then theres the PWJDM Type II Knob that seems to have gotten overall positive reviews with one review stating it was garbage. $40 seems like a real bargain for this.

Also interested in the TWM typeR knob. I think the Biggy type is the way to go ?

Forum members please chime in on these and other recommended knobs if possible ! Thank you. I am aware the Hebi Bebi is the way to go but I don’t think I’m ready to drop that kind of coin on a knob.
socce is offline   Reply With Quote