View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Ever since the C7 came out, I thought everything about it was nice except for the rear. I always thought the back end was hideous. I guess I was just used to Vettes having round tail lights.

Over the past couple of years though, I've grown to like the back end, and it actually goes well with the rest of the car. I never thought these words would ever come out of my mouth, but I certainly wouldn't mind owning a new Vette.

With that said, the blue touches don't do it for me. Sorry. I just like the more reserved look better myself.

Good luck with your new C7, and I'm glad you bought a manual! That's the ONLY way to have a sports car.