View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute
Default New owner from The Cayman Is

Hey everyone

Picked up my new to me 2010 Sport or touring...not sure. It's got the big brakes and its 6 speed which were my only real requirements. I am moving on from a very modded D40 Navara (Frontier) and my recently tried to catch fire and hence retired equally modded autocross Miata. Just wanted a Nissan that was fast (ish?) and reasonably comfortable for a daily

So far it's just gotten a new stereo, shift knob and some 20mm spacers. I have some Fortune Auto 500 coilovers on the way, Z1 front and rear control arms paid for (waiting for the fronts to get back in stock) and still deciding which traction arm I'm gonna get.

Loving the car so far except the fact that it pushes so hard (previous owner has bargain brand 500tw tires up front and Nitto NT555's in the back) and the viscous diff is a joke. Why did Nissan get 1 diff right in their entire career (S15)

Last edited by sirnixalot; 07-08-2017 at 09:46 AM.
sirnixalot is offline   Reply With Quote