View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 05:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbimbop View Post
I recently sent them an email and have not heard a response about this...i was looking to order the 2piece rotors front and back, with oil fluid, trans/diff fluid, and new brake pads..a total on their website to be around $1875 plus a $215 shipping since I have to have it shipped to an APO address...emailed them to see if they offer a military discount or forum discount and no response...5 days counting
Don't hold your breath. Over the past two years, I've sent them three e-mail messages with questions about parts I wanted to purchase. I never received a single reply, so I purchased from another forum vendor whose communication was great.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote