Thread: Exhaust Dust?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

So it's not just me... At first it was really bad, and I thought it was maybe just something I drove through or I didn't get the car far enough away from the garage when I was fabricating something. I've never had anything like it either on any car, I've installed exhaust on before?

I installed my Fast Intentions cat back, and Berk high flow cats in the beginning of April, and at first the dust was awful, made my car look like a low rider paint job their was so much metallic. It has just now almost entirely stopped, if that tells you how long it took to completely stop the dust (It's a daily driver too).
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote